Verifying your package directly with our supplier's reservation system. Depending on the supplier, it can take up to a minute.
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
This page will now reload.
Call Gala Travels
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please double check that all information is correct and that all passenger names are spelled correctly as displayed on the passenger(s) travel documentation (i.e. Passport). Any changes after your reservation has been processed will result in change fees.
2. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that the proper travel documentation and identification (i.e. Passports, Visas, IDs) is had by ALL passengers to gain entry into the chosen destination and entry into Canada upon return.
3. Schedules are not guaranteed and as such flight/package schedule changes may occur as per the travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) rules and regulations.
4. Flight/package prices are subject to change after a reservation is made. The travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) may choose to change the price of your flight/package after your reservation is made. No adjustment will be made on your reservation to match any new pricing (i.e. If the price decreases, your reservation cannot be adjusted to match the decreased price).
5. All reservations are not guaranteed until ticketed or until your confirmation email booking status says CONFIRMED or OK.
6. This booking is under strict cancellation and change penalties and as such may be 100% non-refundable and/or non-changeable. If travel insurance has not been purchased, it is highly recommended for your protection.
7. Any changes necessary after your booking has been processed will result in additional charges as permitted by the Supplier.
8. Passengers must check in at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Proper travel documents will be required for check in purposes. Passengers arriving less then 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure will be denied boarding.
9. Credit card charges for your travel services purchased here will be processed by the travel supplier (Tour Operator or Airline). If travel insurance has been purchased it will be charged by the insurance provider. For car rentals, your credit card number will be required to guarantee the reservation and the charge will be made to your credit card by the rental company when you pick up your car.
10. The Credit Card Holder MUST be one of the Traveling Passengers. The travel supplier (Airline/Tour Operator) will require this credit card to be presented at the time you pick up your tickets at their counter. If the credit card is not presented, you may be required to purchase a new ticket.
11. It is the purchaser's responsibility to read and accept the full website Terms and Conditions as well as the travel supplier Sunwing Vacations rules and restrictions.
When it comes to enjoying Holguin, you will want a hotel that will put you not only very close to the picturesque beaches, but also to the shopping and sights of the town of Holguin itself (and iconic Havana a bit further off). The Playa Pesquero Hotel will service those needs, and it will offer more. With a great amount of vegetation in the vicinity (offering lovely views), and with the beautiful waters of the Caribbean off in another direction, guests will be able to truly enjoy their vacation. On-site, guests will have access to 11 different restaurants to dine in at, as well as 8 bars for them to have some drinks at.
✓ Available in some public areas: Wi-Fi (surcharge).
✓ Internet café (surcharge)
Playa Pesquero Parking
✓ Parking is available
Playa Pesquero Room Amenities
✓ 1 King or 2 3/4 beds
✓ 24-hour room service
✓ Bottled water
✓ Coffee/tea maker
✓ Full bathroom
✓ Garden View
✓ Hair dryer
✓ In-room safe
✓ Iron/ironing board
✓ Pillow menu
✓ Satellite TV
✓ Turndown service
Playa Pesquero Dining Options
✓ 24-hour room service.
✓ Aqua Bar/Swim Up Bar
✓ Caletones (À la carte/Grill)
✓ Caletones Beach Bar
✓ Caribeño (À la carte/Caribbean)
✓ Club Cubano (À la carte/Steakhouse)
✓ El Catuco (À la carte)
✓ El Catuco Club Bar
✓ El Palmar (Buffet/Cuban)
✓ La Carpita Poolside Bar
✓ La Estación Lobby Bar (24-hour)
✓ La Gondola (À la carte/Italian)
✓ La Pipa (Snack Bar)
✓ La Pipa Beer Garden (24-hour)
✓ La Trova Karaoke Bar
✓ Latino (Buffet/International)
✓ Mar Azul (Dessert/Ice Cream Parlor)
✓ Romántico (À la carte/International)
✓ Tierra Antigua (À la carte/Italian)
✓ Tierra Antigua (À la carte/Mediterranean)
✓ Yareyal (Buffet/International)
✓ Yareyal Poolside Bar
Playa Pesquero Things to do
✓ Beach volleyball
✓ Bird watching
✓ Board games
✓ Boat tour
✓ Daily Activities
✓ Dance lessons
✓ Deep sea fishing
✓ Fitness facilities
✓ Giant outdoor chess
✓ Language lessons
✓ Nightly Entertainment
✓ Offsite tours
✓ Pedal boat
✓ Ping pong
✓ Row boating
✓ Scuba diving
✓ Soccer field
✓ Spa services
✓ Sports center
✓ Sports club
✓ Sunfish sailing
✓ Table tennis
✓ Water polo
✓ Water volleyball
Playa Pesquero Spa
✓ Massage therapy
✓ Sauna in spa
Playa Pesquero Reviews
Awesome vacation, Playa Pesquero resort personnel really supportive, suites quite good and spotless. Restaurants awesome, climate amazing, shore not too far from the resort. Airport pickup fast, trip to resort great, reps excellent will come back again
As a whole experience amazing.
Amazing Playa Pesquero
Remained for 2 weeks in July 2008. All-inclusive. Paid£1500 for 2. Resort, personnel, suites, cuisine & drink amazing.
By a mile the greatest all-inclusive hotel we'vce been to!
Would endorse this place to anybody and wouod definitely have paid a lot more than we did!
Me and my spouse stayed here for 7 days and we enjoyed every second of it! Each and every member of personnel went the additional kilometer to ensure we were happy. The tours were excellent and met some amazing folks, personnel and visitors. Meals were very great for an all-inclusive hotel. Shore was charming and so was the swimming pool, tidied daily. The suite was pristine, a tiny old however who cares we weren't there to stay in our suite for 7 days. Would certainly come back here another time :) thank you for an excellent vacation!
Just got back from a marvelous 14 days at Playa Pesquero. The personnel were really happy to assist in your every need. The meals were marvelous and all the numerous restaurants were just soooo great!
The main swimming pool was always spotless and really kid friendly. The shore area was wonderful. Free scuba diving, pedlows & even Horse riding made it even more bang for the buck. Evening shows were great.
We stayed in building 10. Close to all amenaties and not too far from the shore. Suites were stellar and spotless. Really courteous housekeepers tidied daily.
I just look forward to return there in February 2014.
Charming personnel and wonderful resort.
Can not blame the personnel, they bend over backwards for you and really courteous. Cuisine was charming and an excellent selection. Wonderful location and the oceanfront is georgeous.
Suite was spotless, and many light. air conditioning was excellent too, particularly in the heat. I will deffo return!
Visited end of July begin August 2013. All cuisine is excellent and many different restaurants to eat in.
All beverages excellent.
Resort is spotless.
Personnel really supportive and do anything for you.
Suites are mediocre however that is what you anticipate for the money.
As a whole excellent.
Excellent for a great value break however do not anticipate 5*
Just returned from an excellent 2 weeks stay. Even though the resort is somewhat larger than we'd often pick it meant there was a lot of selection. Amazing gigantic pool, excellent if you aren't a confident swimming as it's not deep however Maybe a tiny too shallow if you would like to swim. Shore was amazing with snorkelling off the shore. A lot of selection for cuisine and your really can have shrimps and crab daily. Main cafeterias can get a little bit repetitive however there is more than enough choice with other a la carte restaurants. Seafood and romantica were by a mile the greatest.
Finest vacation/wedding venue highly recommended
Actually amazing. Awesome cuisine particularly the romantica restaurant (awesome crab) also we got married here and selected the terrace for our venue. The personnel made our special day really unforgettable and intimate. My kids liked the cuisine and the amenities particularly the huge pool. Our accomodations were awesome certainly suggest this awesome resort. We really wish to return.
Finest Caribbean vacation
Returned 25th October 12 charming hotel, can not believe some of the unfavourable remarks, we had a wonderful suite in building 19, resort & restaurants were awesome, selection of cuisine very impressive, pool is awesome, large, spotless, lots of beds & shade. Shore charming silky sand, ocean, clear an a bell, we have been to Cuba on several occasions & this is certainly the greatest resort we have been to, superior to the cayos, they're outdated by contrast, we will come back.
One of the most amazing spots in Cuba
This site is excellent. You gotta recall that things can always happen (I see some really strange testimonials), we honestly got several days of terrible climate, however the facilities are wonderful. The cuisine, more than likely some of the most amazing in Cuba. The specialty restaurants and the cafeteria are excellent. The personnel, more than likely some of the nicest. The amusement was excellent. I would endorse this place to anybody going to Cuba. The facilities are gigantic and a blast. If you would like to experience a 5 star, this is the place to be.