Verifying your package directly with our supplier's reservation system. Depending on the supplier, it can take up to a minute.
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
This page will now reload.
Call Gala Travels
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please double check that all information is correct and that all passenger names are spelled correctly as displayed on the passenger(s) travel documentation (i.e. Passport). Any changes after your reservation has been processed will result in change fees.
2. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that the proper travel documentation and identification (i.e. Passports, Visas, IDs) is had by ALL passengers to gain entry into the chosen destination and entry into Canada upon return.
3. Schedules are not guaranteed and as such flight/package schedule changes may occur as per the travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) rules and regulations.
4. Flight/package prices are subject to change after a reservation is made. The travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) may choose to change the price of your flight/package after your reservation is made. No adjustment will be made on your reservation to match any new pricing (i.e. If the price decreases, your reservation cannot be adjusted to match the decreased price).
5. All reservations are not guaranteed until ticketed or until your confirmation email booking status says CONFIRMED or OK.
6. This booking is under strict cancellation and change penalties and as such may be 100% non-refundable and/or non-changeable. If travel insurance has not been purchased, it is highly recommended for your protection.
7. Any changes necessary after your booking has been processed will result in additional charges as permitted by the Supplier.
8. Passengers must check in at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Proper travel documents will be required for check in purposes. Passengers arriving less then 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure will be denied boarding.
9. Credit card charges for your travel services purchased here will be processed by the travel supplier (Tour Operator or Airline). If travel insurance has been purchased it will be charged by the insurance provider. For car rentals, your credit card number will be required to guarantee the reservation and the charge will be made to your credit card by the rental company when you pick up your car.
10. The Credit Card Holder MUST be one of the Traveling Passengers. The travel supplier (Airline/Tour Operator) will require this credit card to be presented at the time you pick up your tickets at their counter. If the credit card is not presented, you may be required to purchase a new ticket.
11. It is the purchaser's responsibility to read and accept the full website Terms and Conditions as well as the travel supplier Sunwing Vacations rules and restrictions.
Paradisus Rio De Oro
If you wish to truly experience what it feels like to have the best vacation possible, then you will want to travel to Holguin, and stay at the adults-only Paradisus Rio De Oro Resort. Each guestroom is lavishly decorated, and offers a stunning view from the attached terraces. Guests will have access to a swimming pool on-site, where they can kick back and relax, and for the guests who are more actively-minded, then they will have access to fitness facilities on the property. When the time comes that guests want to get a nice, satisfying meal into their stomachs, they can do so by way of the 5 glorious restaurants located on the property.
✓ Wi-Fi is available in the lobby, pool and spa areas (surcharge)
Paradisus Rio De Oro Parking
✓ Self parking
Paradisus Rio De Oro Room Amenities
✓ 1 King or 2 Double beds
✓ 24-hour room service
✓ Beach towel in-room upon arrival
✓ Breakfast available
✓ CD player
✓ Coffee/tea maker
✓ Daily turndown service
✓ Entrance hall
✓ Garden View
✓ Hair dryer
✓ In-room safe
✓ Iron/ironing board
✓ Laundry Service
✓ Living Area
✓ Magnifying mirror
✓ Pillow menu
✓ Rollaway bed (on request)
✓ Satellite TV
✓ Smoking or non-smoking
Paradisus Rio De Oro Dining Options
✓ 24-hour room service.
✓ El Bohio (À la carte/Cuban)
✓ El Patio (À la carte/International)
✓ El Salton Poolside Bar
✓ La Ceiba (Buffet/International and Cuban)
✓ La Laguna Poolside Snack Bar
✓ Las Gardenias Bar (24-hour)
✓ Los Helechos (À la carte/International)
✓ Mediterraneo (À la carte/Mediterranean)
✓ Music Bar La Conga
✓ Palma Real Lobby Bar (24-hour)
✓ Santa María Beach Bar
✓ Tsuru (À la carte/Japanese)
Paradisus Rio De Oro Things to do
✓ Aerobics classes
✓ Air-conditioned fitness facilities
✓ Beach volleyball
✓ Bicycle rental
✓ Bird watching
✓ Board games
✓ Daily Activities
✓ Dance lessons
✓ Exercise classes
✓ Hiking/biking trails
✓ Horseback Riding
✓ Nightly Entertainment
✓ Offsite tours
✓ Pedal boat
✓ Ping pong
✓ Row boating
✓ Spa services
✓ Water volleyball
Paradisus Rio De Oro Spa
✓ Body treatments
✓ Couples treatments
✓ Facial treatments
✓ Jacuzzi/Hot tub
✓ Manicure treatments
✓ Massage therapy
✓ Meditation rooms
✓ Pedicure treatments
✓ Sauna in spa
Paradisus Rio De Oro Reviews
Awesome honeymoon getaway!
Spent 2 weeks here for our first trip as a married couple and it was honestly heaven! The property is beautiful, the swimming pool and the swimming pool bar was really convenient, the restaurants were tasty (absolutely recommend the oriental) the personnel were soo supportive and everything about it was pristine! Anticipating to return really promptly!
Cuba, Cuba, Cuba.
This site is amazing! We visited the Royal service area throughout the start of October. We really loved our stay there: excellent client service, pleasant suites, white sanded shore and amazing cuisine! What else would you need for an excellent stay? We would endorse this hotel to all folks who are interested in a peaceful and unwinding holiday.
Our stay was completely fantastic. From the sanitation to the cuisine to the staff attention everything was pristine. Personnel are really helpful to any demands. Shore and the swimming pool really pleasant. Peaceful, not a huge party place however that was okay for a unwinding holiday. Cuisine at the cafeteria and specialty restaurants was awesome. Can't think a terrible thing to say. Absolutely recommend this hotel
Seven days in heaven!
If you are interested in a peaceful and unwinding getaway, this site is for you. The resort is wonderful. Shore is awesome. The meals are awesome; the selection in the main restaurant for brunch, brunch and supper is awesome, and of excellent quality. The specialty restaurants have excellent atmospheres and excellent cuisine. The personnel are courteous and helpful. I had marvelous time and I'd return.
Really pleasant vacations
We stayed there from February 6, 2012 for 7 nights.
Having experience from other cuban vacation hotels we must say it is an amazing hotel to stay.
Really courteous and supportive personnel. Cuisine awesome with excellent variety.
In room meal service prompt and free.
Unwinding and peaceful environment across entire hotel.
Charming shore with clean water, awesome scuba diving.
Amenities well upkept in aspect of problems of getting standard maintenance and repair supplies.
We absolutely recommend.
This hotel was awesome. Its spotless, personnel are courteous and supportive. The shore has golden sand and aquamarine water, with bars and ocean activities to keep you amused. The main swimming pool is peaceful and unwinding. Cuisine was delicious and great quality. I can't fault anything. I'd come back in a second!
We stayed in Varadero 2 years prior and hated it because of the terrible conduct of a ton of adolescents staying there. So we thought we'd try again at a different hotel, and are so happy we did.
If you would like an amazing resort, great cuisine and drink, charming pool and shore, you can not go wrong here. We are going to be returning this year.
Rio de Oro Paradisus
My hubby and I just got back back from the Paradisus de Oro in Holguin on Saturday. The landscaping was wonderful, the meals were basically awesome really fresh, many selection and really delicious ( the greatest yet). The personnel was really diligent and courteous. I'd absolutely return to the hotel again. I have visited Cuba on a lot of occasions and would say this hotel was the greatest ever!
Amazing setting, amazing vacation.
We just newly spent 2 weeks at the start of October 2013, staying in building 12 at the Paradisus Rio de Oro hotel & Spa. We had an amazing time, most of it spent by the swimming pool and the swimming pool bar with two vacations thrown in occasionally.
We'd absolutely recommend this resort and Spa and will be coming back really promptly.
I have just got back from Paradisus and actually adore it! Each and every " of it! Excellent service, cuisine, beverages; courteous folks; spotless place; pleasant beds. Anything you like.
Would strongly suggest it. The only weak Point - washrooms need some reno.